SHOWCASE IT. LIST IT. SELL IT.
Your home shines when it’s listed with us
When you list your home with us, you can expect a full-service experience with attention to detail and a cutting edge listing package. If you’re looking for a real estate team that’s on trend, up to speed technologically, and will be by your side throughout the entire process, give us a call.
When you list with us you can rest assured you’ll get our best. Some of the solutions at our disposal include:
BEFORE YOU LIST
1. The Big Picture
We’ll sit down with you to get the big picture. We’ll cover all the bases – why you want to sell, what your goals are, where you’re going and when you want to get there. This will help us set out a plan that makes the sale of your home go as smoothly as possible.
2. Complete Market Analysis
We do a complete market analysis and talk price. This includes going over any hidden costs and getting the complete picture from you. We will share our research and work with you to help you get what you want and need from the sale.
3. Showcasing Your Home – sell it faster and for more money
Our world changes quickly and we think you deserve a team that is on trend and up to speed with the latest technological advances and media that should be used to better showcase, and sell your home. That’s why we have an ever evolving marketing package. When you list with us your home shines and will always stand out from the crowd. Here’s how:
- Professional photography
- Floor plans
- iGuide – 360° interactive tour
- Full colour feature sheets – print and PDF (see sample feature sheet)
- Aerial photography and video (drones, etc…)
- Tomorrow’s technology – we’ll be using it when it gets here
ON THE MARKET
1. A Powerful Listing
The best way to sell a home is to ensure that qualified buyers are seeing your listing, and setting up showings. With that in mind, now that your home is market ready, our number 1 priority is being absolutely certain that your listing is finding it’s way in front of the eyes of qualified buyers. That’s why we create a powerful listing, using all the tools in our arsenal including:
- For sale signs
- Open houses
- Paid for advertising on social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Our SEO optimized website
- MLS listed
- Royal Lepage listed
- Kijiji ads
- Agent tour
- Traditional media – including The Whig HOMES section
- Feature listing sent out to clients in monthly e-Newsletter
- Listing sent out to potential buyers in our team database
- Neighbourhood highlights, demographics, travel time to local destinations
2. Listing Management – communication and follow up
“I hired a Realtor® and then never heard from them again” is a refrain we’ve all heard far too often. We promise that will never happen with us. Ongoing, clear, and open communication is an absolute must when it comes to selling a home and we’ve got a process in place to ensure it happens, every time.
- Lead management
- Setting up showings for buyer agents, current clients, and 3rd party leads
- Weekly updates
- Prompt feedback on every showing
- Monthly assessment(s)
- Trouble shooting – dealing with feedback and objections
3. Handling and Negotiating the Offer
We believe you’ve hired us to help you reach your goals, not to pressure you at a time when more than anything, you want guidance and good counsel. You won’t get pressure from any of us, but you will get:
- Professional negotiating
- Clauses and conditions that are in your best interest
- Inspection and walk through management
- Attention to the finest details
AFTER THE SALE
1. Bringing it all together
We’re not quite done yet. Once your home is officially “sold” things can still feel a little hectic and overwhelming. We’re here to help.
- Closings “to do” list
- Set up tradespeople for any required repairs
- Help with transition to new home or city
- Communication with lawyers, mortgage professionals, insurance agents, etc…
- Celebrate (we’ll even do this with you!)
We’ll stay in touch too, so if you’re interested in how the market is looking a year after your purchase, or have other questions, just let us know.
- Real estate market updates and insights
- Client events
- Check ins – whether it’s a phone call, text, or Facebook message we want to know how you’re doing. If there’s something we can help you with we want to know.